Words My Heart Speaks

To understand me you must read the "Words My Heart Speaks". ~I don't write to be funny or cute, but rather to speak my mind, my heart, my soul~

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Your Voice

Your voice echos in my head
"Oh how I wish you were dead"
He said to me
Why can't I just let it be?
Wasn't it just yesterday we were happy
Now things have become so crappy
We said things we did not mean
Now we have no-one for which we can lean
You once said you'd love me for all time
What did I do that was such a crime?
Did I not give you the love you craved?
Could our love not be saved?
All the answers to my questions you have in you
What oh what will I ever do?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when I read your writings is has a music with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home