Why
A towering of emotions
Words left unspoken
Confusion and chaos
I’m at a loss
Why do we do these things to each other?
We stumble
And fumble
Breakdown and cry
Then the tears all dry
And we’re left back at confusion
Is it all an illusion?
Is our love real?
If not, what’s the big deal?
They say love hurts
Well I wanna take those people and slam ‘em in the dirt
Why does it feel this way?
There’s so much I wanna say
Like I couldn’t ever live without you for a single day
You are the apple of my eye
Without you I would die
God made you for me
And man ‘ole man baby
I love you more and more each day
Words left unspoken
Confusion and chaos
I’m at a loss
Why do we do these things to each other?
We stumble
And fumble
Breakdown and cry
Then the tears all dry
And we’re left back at confusion
Is it all an illusion?
Is our love real?
If not, what’s the big deal?
They say love hurts
Well I wanna take those people and slam ‘em in the dirt
Why does it feel this way?
There’s so much I wanna say
Like I couldn’t ever live without you for a single day
You are the apple of my eye
Without you I would die
God made you for me
And man ‘ole man baby
I love you more and more each day
Please don’t ever go away

1 Comments:
At 11:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'll never leave
Post a Comment
<< Home