Words My Heart Speaks

To understand me you must read the "Words My Heart Speaks". ~I don't write to be funny or cute, but rather to speak my mind, my heart, my soul~

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Shambled Heart

We laugh and kiss
And when we’re apart, you I miss
I couldn’t go a day without you by my side
For anytime I thought you might leave I’ve cried and cried
You are apart of me
Without you I can not see
You are my other half
When I’m with you, oh how you make me laugh
You took my shambled heart
And captured it right from the start
It was in a million pieces
Worn with creases
You joined your heart with mine
And we became one with no seam or line

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sweet.....sweet...i love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home