Emptiness
There’s emptiness in my heart
Because I have not found him
My soul is dim
I can not see
I just want the man for which I am to be
Is it asking too much
To wish for such?
A man to hold me when I am cold
To stay with me even when I am old
A man who will love me for me
And will forget all the others that came before thee
Is he out there?
This man of my dreams
Or did he fall between the seams?
I have so much love to give
A new life I want to live
I can show him such passion, excitement and joy
I don’t intend to treat him like a toy
We’ll spend a lifetime making one another happy
Being sappy
A love for all to study
Because I have not found him
My soul is dim
I can not see
I just want the man for which I am to be
Is it asking too much
To wish for such?
A man to hold me when I am cold
To stay with me even when I am old
A man who will love me for me
And will forget all the others that came before thee
Is he out there?
This man of my dreams
Or did he fall between the seams?
I have so much love to give
A new life I want to live
I can show him such passion, excitement and joy
I don’t intend to treat him like a toy
We’ll spend a lifetime making one another happy
Being sappy
A love for all to study
For it will make all others seem cruddy

1 Comments:
At 11:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
Here I am!!!!!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home