Man of My Dreams
The man of my dreams doesn’t judge me
He doesn’t want me to be anything other than what I am meant to be
The man of my dreams is sweet and sappy
And he just wants to make me happy
The man of my dreams tells me I’m cute
Whether I’m in a dress, jeans or jogging suit
The man of my dreams looks forward to my call
And kisses and hugs me when I’m jumping on rocks and fall
The man of my dreams wraps me in a blanket when I’m cold
And he quits his job just so he can get my house ready to be sold
The man of my dreams spends hours trying to build a fire
And he believes everything I say and would never call me a liar
The man of my dreams sees through to my heart
And he laughs and makes fun of me when I fart
The man of my dreams is crazy about me
And I’m crazy about him, can’t you see?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home